UK Music Industry Association Award for Best Woodwind Instrument 2010
An excellent flute for the new flute player or those returning to study. The TJ 10x is silver plated and extremely free blowing, which assists the flute player to learn at a quicker pace.
- New advanced headjoint features – Designed to be free blowing to assist the new player in obtaining easy and yet rich sound production
- Double skin yellow pads – Carefully worked by our technicians to give an accurate airtight seal which is vitally important to the performance of the instrument
- Felts instead of cork under the tail arms – Very quiet mechanism
- New triple plated finish (We believe this technique to be unique) – a double layer of silver-plating on top of a flash copper coating gives durability to the silver finish of each instrument.
- All-in-one ‘Prolite’ case with shoulder strap and handle
- Fine care and attention to the finishing of all key work
- Greater accuracy and tightness of all fitting of the key assembly – Gives a secure and positive feel to the student.
- New non scratch plastic cleaning rod – ensures that the cleaning rod doesn’t scratch the inside of the head, body or footjoint tube when the player is cleaning moisture away.
- Finger grooves on inside of case – Assists player taking flute out of the case without touching the mechanism.