Launched in January 2011 the new Trevor James SR has been developed in close cooperation with sax players around the World. Using the hand built professional Signature Custom models as the template, the new SR instruments have taken on many of the mechanism and crook features that were previously only available to professional players. The results are very free blowing tenor saxophones with rich tonal characteristics.
- Professionally designed crook modifications producing a wide and open sound
- Strengthened crook receiver
- Larger body bore for excellent projection
- Redesigned rounded keywork with dished table keys for a faster, smoother playing action
- Professionally designed key tail assemblies for additional venting stability
- Traditional real Mother of Pearl touch pieces
- Top quality leather pads
- Metal pad reflectors which give a dynamic & full bodied tone with crisp attack
- Blue needle springs
- Additional adjusting screws for finer playing adjustments
- Designed and set-up in our pro-sax workshop in Lenham, Kent
- Top quality Protech case with 5yr guarantee
- Top quality Protech ‘comfort’ neck strap.
- Genuine USA made Bari Hybrid mouthpiece (UK only)
- BG ligature and cap
- Vandoren size 2 reed
Contact us below for pricing or if you have any questions about stock or custom options.