Trevor James Chanson Flute
For pricing and more information please contact us HERE
TJ 'Chanson' flute is a 'Step-up' silver head flutes with a wide array of headjoint options and additional features
The TJ 925 silver head 'Chanson' model has had a name change and replaces the 'Cantabile' model name in 2020.
This is the ideal ‘Step-up’ or 'Upgrade' flute for the established flute player who wishes to add a precious metal element on their instrument to fully explore the vast tonal and performance possibilities.
The TJ 'Chanson' flute has 925 silver headjoint hand cut by English maker Andrew Oxley, silver-plated body, footjoint tube and silver-plated French style pointed key arm mechanism and solid heavyweight headjoint crown.
- 925 silver headjoint
- Responsive headjoint design
- Hand over-cutting and undercutting of the embouchure hole
- Japanese tubing
- Pointed key arm mechanism
- Solid heavy weighted headjoint crown
- Triple-plated finish
- Hidden adjusting screws
- High quality Italian pads
- French style wooden case
- Fleecy lined case cover with shoulder strap
- Wooden cleaning rod
- White internal cleaning cloth
- Microfibre cloth
- Owner Guide
- Hand set-up and finished in UK technical workshops